Tuesday, June 1, 2010

River

Author's Note: This is a poem derived from my stream of consciousness of river. In this piece I try to form a romantic, relatable, and concrete image. This was sort of an experimental poem for me but I hope you still like it.

The dazzling water
A pristine stream
The quiet rustling
Soothes all your troubles

Time ticks away
Second upon second
Without worries
Clouding your conscious

The steady breeze
The calming sense of joy
A true feeling of security
I eternally savor

They all come in sync
Together they are one
For we all concur
That they are my home

1 comment:

  1. At first I thought the title was Rain, and I had no clue why, but then I realized that it was River, and I figured it out. I thought that was very well written, and it was nice to read.

    ReplyDelete