Monday, October 26, 2009

Favorite Quotes

Author's Note: These are my favorite quotes.

Favorite Quote:
"Do not go gently into the good night, rage, rage, against the dying of the light."
~Dylan Thomas

"The hour of departure has arrived, and we go our ways- I to die, and you to live. Which is better, God only knows."
~Socrates

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
~Michael Jordan

"If winning doesn't matter, why do we keep score?"
~Vince Lombardi

"All a writer can ever choose to write is his own experiences,"
~Truman Capote

"An unexamined life, is a life not worth living,"
~Socrates

"Vote for Pedro,"
~Napolean Dynamite

"Tigers love pepper... They hate cinnamon"
~Alan Garner

"It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one."
~Alan Garner

"Oh, you know what? Next week's no good for me... The Jonas Brothers are in town. But any week after that, it's totally fine."
~Alan Garner

"Doc, none of us could remember anything from last night. Remember?"
~Alan Garner

"And we're the three best friends that anyone could have!"
~Alan Garner

"There is a jungle cat in the bathroom!"
~Alan Garner

"Classic"
~Alan Garner

8 comments:

  1. you could definatly use some quotes from the hangover in there. "its not a purse, its a satchel. indiana jones has one" :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahahhahahahahahahaah ohhh mmyyyy! "Your language is offense!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaaha. i luv that movie soooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahahahahahahahaha OH MY GOD!! you're right that picture is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know when I saw this picture I just burst out laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha I love that movie and the picture is great. Alan is the best.

    ReplyDelete