Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Blind Side Movie Review

Author's Note: I am a movie freak and I like to help other people learn whether or not to go to them. So, as I have previously, I wrote a movie review to inform you of this film.

I recently saw "The Blind Side" with Steve. This movie is a true story about an oversized homeless boy who gets brought in by a rich family. From watching a commercial you would immediately think that it is purely a football movie. However, that is not true. The football part is just a side note in a movie that really helps you appreciate what you have, like a bed and extra clothing.

On a scale of 4 stars I would give it a 3 1/2. This was one of the best movies I have ever seen and I am hoping that I will see it many times in the future. It was a very well made movie and very motivational. The performances were also very good. The main character was in his first movie but acted like he was a seasoned veteran. Also, I am not a huge fan of Sandra Bullock (personally I find her annoying) but she still had an amazing performance and some big name movie critics said that this was her best performance ever.

So, if you are looking for a good movie to see I strongly recommend "The Blind Side" even if you are not a football fan.

9 comments:

  1. aww ryan i didnt know you liked dramas haha. yep i saw it too with lauren and thought it was really good, now i know what to get u for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky I really want to see that movie. You're good at doing movie reviews, without giving away the plot of the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Oh and sudsy im holding you to that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to see that movie! This was a great review Ryan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree with everything you said about the movie, except for sandra bullocks. Why do you think she's annying? Great review Ryan! It is a very sad and touching movie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw "The Blind Side" too. I agree, it was an awesome movie. I liked how the director mixed emotions up within the story. There are sad scenes, happy scenes, hilarios scenes, and then there was a scene of violence, followed by a scene of funniness. Great review. You should be a movie reviewer when you grow up. Seriously! Did you guys agree with it being PG-13? I mean if they take out one line and one scene it could probably pass with PG?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that some of the references when he was back to where he grew up made it pg13

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a really good movie. I wanted to see it before, but now I really want to see it. They're right, you are really good at movie reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved it - cried way too much at it - and also think it's amusing that you put you hope to see it many times.....cuz didn't you just see it at least 3 times? I'd see it again. Especially if a waitress brought me pizza and a Diet Coke during it!

    ReplyDelete