Monday, November 9, 2009

John F. Kennedy Poem

Author's Note: I wrote this poem for a 6th grade project I did on John F. Kennedy and I really liked it so I thought it would be fun to put that in here. If you don't already know some background on him a quick run down was that John F. Kennedy may have been the best president if he didn't get assassinated early in his time in office. I hope you enjoy.

Some people may have doubted him at first thought
But that was not how he would be taught.

For he was not anybody out of the lot;
He was the one to bring Camelot.

It is such a terrible thought
That peace fell to the ground with just one shot.

R.I.P. John Fitzgerald Kennedy
(1917-1963)

2 comments:

  1. I remember this. You shortened it though, didn't you. It was still nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it is the same length. It was a really short poem.

    ReplyDelete